Just look and tell me whats wrong with the picture?
No prizes for correct answers.
This was taken just opposite of where i live. Apparently the owner of the vehicle needed some spare cash and decided to sell off the car. Too bad the sign on top of the car fails to convey the message that this vehicle is to be sold.
No wonder it's been there
growing moss for aeons.
And the sign has been there for as long as the car has. Malaysian SO BAD command of English meh? Sumore the Gov wants to switch back into teaching Science and Math in Bahasa Malaysia. Just imagine how the future generations will spell SALE?
- Sory for the delay in some postings, this weekend is sorta like a "warzone" for me...
- There's this wedding on Sunday at which i will be performing a song item with my church friends.
- My sis is part of the wedding as a flower girl (for the first time ever, and boy, is she excited!).
- And as such, she wil have to go for dress fitting tmr and i wil be the dutiful chauffer. 0.o
- Tmr isnt the best time to be chauffering my dear sister, cuz i have to be in UKM in the evening for a meeting.
- And not to mention, my closest most bestest mate is flying off to UK on Monday -- wee hours of the morning. Aiyoh.
- So Drama.
- Will have to split myself for so many things. wootz!